Re: No discussion of patents, was Re: Social AUTH Patent

From: Nick Vidal <nick@iss.im>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 11:39:05 -0300
To: David Booth <david@dbooth.org>
Cc: Timothy Holborn <timothy.holborn@gmail.com>, Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>, Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>, W3C Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>, public-rww <public-rww@w3.org>, "public-webid@w3.org" <public-webid@w3.org>
Hi,

I'm Nick Vidal, regional director at Open Invention Network (OIN). We
are the world's largest patent non-aggression group and defensive
pool.

If you have a company that relies on open source / open standards and
want to help protect Linux and adjacent technologies from patent
disputes, please consider joining OIN. Our community is free to join.
Just drop me a line if you are interested in learning more.

Kind regards,
Nick