Re: SoLID -- Social Linked Data

On 4/9/15 3:43 PM, Martynas Jusevičius wrote:
> As much as I respect TimBL, Tabulator is nowhere close to a
> user-friendly interface, let alone the production-level systems.

User Interface isn't the issue.

User Interaction and Experience is the issue.

Tabulator only gets into trouble when its pitched (typically
inadvertently) as exemplary UI, when its actually more to do with
exemplary use of AWWW and what's possible re. Ajar [1].

Let's not be distracted by UI. This whole SoLiD effort is about critical
components that enable construction of RWW data spaces on the Web, as
was originally envisaged. You have open standards driving:

1. Data Representation (via Relations, courtesy of RDF Language)
2. Data I/O (courtesy of LDP -- which I know you aren't fond of)
3. Identity (courtesy of WebID)
4. Profiles and Preferences (all driven by RDF Relations)
5. Identity Verification (via WebID-TLS and/or WebID-RSA)
6. Fine-grained Data Access Controls (courtesy of RDF Relations and WoT
oriented logic).

That's it.

[1] http://linkeddata.uriburner.com/c/8SZGP3 -- About Ajar

Let's get interop going !!