Re: Releasing RWW.IO

WebID TLS certs may need browser support in future, but, i’m betting if the method works, it’ll likely get that browser support (one way or another).

It does not provide an entire solution however, it is simply a constituent of a solution IMHO.

If you’d done enough testing, you’d have too many WebID Certificates. Right-up until the point, where you set-up your own cert; manage it effectively, which in-turn means you only need one Cert…

I’ve still not sorted that out yet.

i think perhaps a back-up (or export) button on RWW.io might be a good idea, somewhere in the todo list.

timh.