Re: Scorpio

hi all,

if I understand this right, this framework will generate the view and
controller from an RDF model - with optional snippets of code hidden in the
model.

Put mischievously, it will obfuscate code into something that only a handful
of people in the world are able to understand.

I really wonder when and where code converted into data is more understandable
and saves time. Paradigms like logic programming still have not gained much
traction.

Even in the old school world of imperative programming, there are problem
domains that are best implemented over and over again with full flexibility.

We once wrote a library to simplify generation and validation of HTML forms
but in practice there were too many different requirements. Soon, implementing
and understanding forms with this library became *much* more complicated than
without - so we stopped using it.

Regards,

Michael Brunnbauer

--