Re: Web Annotation Working Group Charter Approved; join the Web Annotation Working Group (Call for Participation)

oops, except you're not really annotating the data. You're annotating the
documents so they are mapped over to ontologies to enhance document
retrieval. Sorry if off topic.

-Brent Shambaugh

Website: bshambaugh.org