Re: Web Annotation Working Group Charter Approved; join the Web Annotation Working Group (Call for Participation)

Hmm...they do mention "annotation of data" in their February 5th posting. I
have Miriam Fernandez Sanchez Thesis on the mind.

(
http://www.jabenitez.com/personal/MASTER/TFM/COMPLETO/ESTADO%20DEL%20ARTE%20BORRADOR/FUENTES/thesis_MiriamFernandez.pdf
)

Reading it helped me appreciate timbl's SW video (
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeUrEh-nqtU).

-Brent Shambaugh

Website: bshambaugh.org