Re: Releasing RWW.IO

From: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 11:08:33 -0400
CC: public-webid <public-webid@w3.org>, "public-rww@w3.org" <public-rww@w3.org>, "public-lod@w3.org" <public-lod@w3.org>, federated-social-web <federated-social-web@googlegroups.com>, business-of-linked-data-bold <business-of-linked-data-bold@googlegroups.com>
On 9/20/13 4:43 AM, Luca Matteis wrote:
> I was just wondering how RWW.io could be making some cash with the
> service it's offering.

Melvin,

Luca is trying to brainstorm a business model for RWW.io and similar
services. Basically, a business model for Personal Data Spaces that
implement RWW functionality using AWWW and related open standards. etc..

I think that's achievable without requiring each data space platform
dabble in the more complex realm of digital currency  :-)

--

Regards,

Kingsley Idehen
Founder & CEO