RE: Maphub -- RWW meets maps

From: Andy Turner <A.G.D.Turner@leeds.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 09:36:10 +0100
To: "'Kingsley Idehen'" <kidehen@openlinksw.com>, "public-rww@w3.org" <public-rww@w3.org>, "public-lod@w3.org" <public-lod@w3.org>
CC: "chippy2005@gmail.com" <chippy2005@gmail.com>, "suchith.anand@nottingham.ac.uk" <suchith.anand@nottingham.ac.uk>
Interesting work. It's a way to go for linking OpenStreetMap data and Wikimapia data with Wikipedia and each other etc.. I don't know the state of play with how OpenStreetMap or Wikimapia are currently doing this, but I like to think that someone at the recent Maptember events in Nottingham, UK hopefully does and might provide some feedback...

Thanks,

Andy
http://www.geog.leeds.ac.uk/people/a.turner/