Re: PhD defense of Andrei Vlad Sambra on Data ownership and Interop. in Decentralized Social SemWeb

It went great, though I don't feel any different now than I did before. :)

I am currently participating in a workshop called "Weave the Web We Want"
at Mozilla Paris: https://github.com/stample/wiki/wiki/Weave-the-web-we-want.
Lots of interesting discussions so far, with more to come (especially on
alternative payments).

Andrei