Re: Fwd: LDP 1.0 editor drafts ready for Last Call

On 7/25/13 12:24 PM, Nandana Mihindukulasooriya wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 4:59 PM, Kingsley Idehen
> <kidehen@openlinksw.com <mailto:kidehen@openlinksw.com>> wrote:
>
>     On 7/25/13 10:29 AM, Sebastian Tramp wrote:
>
>         On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 04:21:35PM +0200, Jürgen Jakobitsch
>         SWC wrote:
>
>         If someone is interested in a node.js implementation of LDP,
>         node_ldp is your
>         friend: https://github.com/AKSW/node_ldp
>         (sorry jürgen for capturing the thread :-)
>

>     Time to make a Turtle document that describes the existing LDP
>     implementations :-)
>

> Though there is no Turtle document, LDP has a Wiki page that lists
> planned and existing LDP implementations
> http://www.w3.org/wiki/LDP_Implementations
>
> Best Regards,
> Nandana

I understand that. I am suggesting that implementers create and publish
descriptions of their solutions using Turtle. This is something each
implementer should be capable of producing :-)

## Turtle Template ##
<>
a <#Document> ;
<#label> "Simple Turtle Doc Template For Describing Stuff" ;
<#creationDate> "2013-07-25"^^<http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#date> ;
<#creator> <#DocumentCreatorURI> ;
<#describes> <#ProductURI> .

<#ProductURI>
a <#LDPPlatform> ;
<#createdBy> <#ProductCreatorURI> ;
<#label> "My LDP Platform" ;
<#altLabel> "Preferred Label for my My LDP Platform" ;
<#comment> """My LDP Platform -- Short Description""" ;
<#description> """My LDP Platform -- Long Description""" ;
<#sameAs> <#coReferentURI> .

## Cross References that bring power of shared ontologies and
vocabularies into play

## Cross Reference to OWL ontology terms where relation semantics are
defined in machine and human-comprehensible form ##

<#sameAs> <http://www.w3.org/2002/07/owl#equivalentProperty>
<http://www.w3.org/2002/07/owl#sameAs> .
## Cross References to RDFS Schema

<#label> <http://www.w3.org/2002/07/owl#equivalentProperty>
<http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#label> .
<#seeAlso> <http://www.w3.org/2002/07/owl#equivalentProperty>
<http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#seeAlso> .
<#comment> <http://www.w3.org/2002/07/owl#equivalentProperty>
<http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#comment> .

## Cross References to FOAF

<#webPage> <http://www.w3.org/2002/07/owl#equivalentProperty>
<http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/page> .
<#homePage> <http://www.w3.org/2002/07/owl#equivalentProperty>
<http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/homepage> .

## Cross Reference with SKOS

<#altLabel> <http://www.w3.org/2002/07/owl#equivalentProperty>
<http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/core#prefLabel> .

## Cross Reference with Bibliographic Ontology

<#Document> <http://www.w3.org/2002/07/owl#equivalentClass>
<http://purl.org/ontology/bibo/Document> .

## Of course, to be continued i.e., add relations as they manifest ##

Links:

1.
http://kingsley.idehen.net/DAV/home/kidehen/Public/Linked%20Data%20Documents/openlink-dataspace-ldp-description.ttl
-- live example (dog-food style)

2.
http://kingsley.idehen.net/describe/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fkingsley.idehen.net%2FDAV%2Fhome%2Fkidehen%2FPublic%2FLinked%2520Data%2520Documents%2Fopenlink-dataspace-ldp-description.ttl
-- Linked Data browsing  via HTML document view

Company Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Twitter/Identi.ca handle: @kidehen