Re: WebID Interop Issues

On 1/26/13 2:02 PM, Henry Story wrote:
> I can see something, but it does not give me access.
>
> This is really why I need to build a test suite, so we can have robots
> do this on regular intervals...
>
> Henry
That true!

Why? Because the resource is ACL protected. My ACL doesn't grant access
to any entity denoted by a WebID. It grants access to specific
identifiers associated with an entity. Thus, as per my initial post [1],
if you tell me how you want to be identified I will then add said
identifier to the ACL.

Anyway, since I know you prefer to be identified via your WebID, I've
added <http://bblfish.net/people/henry/card#me> to the ACL.

You should be able to access the resource now :-)

Company Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Twitter/Identi.ca handle: @kidehen