WebID Interop Issues

On 1/25/13 3:29 PM, Stéphane Corlosquet wrote:

>     I've added your WebID (above) to the ACL associated with the
>     protected resource at:
>     http://web.ods.openlinksw.com/DAV/home/kidehen/bing-snapshot-picasso.png
>     . Confirm if you can successfully view the png resource.
>

> I've tried to reload the page a few times and restart the browser,
> I've provided my WebID a few times, but no, I can't see the png resource.
>
> Steph.
This more or less confirms the WebID verification problem. I assume you
have the same results when you attempt to login here:
http://kingsley.idehen.net/MediaWiki/?title=Special:VOILogin .

Others:

Please confirm that you are unsuccessful when attempting to authenticate
using WebID re:

1. http://kingsley.idehen.net/MediaWiki/?title=Special:VOILogin  .
2.
http://kingsley.idehen.net/DAV/home/kidehen/linked-data-transformation-wikipedia-page-picasso-2.png