Re: VIE.js - Semantic Interaction Framework

On 9/28/12 10:16 AM, Henri Bergius wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 4:14 PM, ☮ elf Pavlik ☮
> <perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org> wrote:
>> I wonder if someone has experience with using: http://viejs.org
> Maintainer of VIE here. Just let me know if you have any questions.
> http://createjs.org/ is another example of VIE widgets.

Will either of the editor demos aid me in looking up a URI e.g., from
DBpedia? Thus, I just insert the text: DBpedia is a cool project. The
apply an achor to DBpedia using http://dbpedia.org/About etc..

I've been able to do this successfully, but need to know if the editor
demos could incorporate the auto-complete demo functionality.

Company Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Twitter/Identi.ca handle: @kidehen