Re: Linked Data Adoption Challenges Poll

Hi,

You might need to clarify your questions, I can have a guess at what
they mean, but they may not be right.

Presumably you are also targeting this poll at people trying (and
failing) to adopt linked data. In that case you might want to broaden
the base of potential respondents. People on these lists may not
reflect all of the issues.

Cheers,

L.

On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 5:34 PM, Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com> wrote:
> All,
>
> I've created a poll oriented towards capturing data about issues that folks
> find most challenging re., Linked Data Adoption.
>
> Please cast your vote as the results will be useful to all Linked Data
> stakeholders.
>
> Link: http://poll.fm/3w0cb .
>
> --
>
> Regards,