Re: RWW Topics

On 18.06.2012 23:33, bergi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> this group has wide scope, so I though it might be a good idea to
> collect the topics people are working on (concepts + implementations).
> This would allow us to create smaller, but more productive groups which
> can work together via Skype, IRC, Google Talk, etc.
+1

> So here is my list of topics I'm working on/thinking about:
>
> - improve ACL (combine WAC + TAC + role based approach, variables)
I'm very interested in this.

> - request for access (like OAuth scopes for documents and triples)
Yep, OAuth is good example for this, but I suppose we should think about
something similar and based on Semantic Web and ontology.

> - ontology to tell applications where to store data (aka bring your own
>    triplestore)
Could you explain what exactly is it?

> Please share your topics.
- RESTful selecting and modifying triples via IRI
- Constructing a temporary graph for explaining complex structures (e.g.
for filtering and/or access control)

domel