From: "bergi" <bergi@axolotlfarm.org>
To: public-rww@w3.org
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2012 11:33:00 PM
Subject: RWW Topics

Hi,

this group has wide scope, so I though it might be a good idea to
collect the topics people are working on (concepts + implementations).
This would allow us to create smaller, but more productive groups which
can work together via Skype, IRC, Google Talk, etc.

So here is my list of topics I'm working on/thinking about:

- improve ACL (combine WAC + TAC + role based approach, variables)
- request for access (like OAuth scopes for documents and triples)
- improve Pingback (Authentication, CORS, Linked Data Basic Profile)
- implementing the Linked Data Basic Profile (Collections, ...)
- ontology to tell applications where to store data (aka bring your own
  triplestore)

Please share your topics.

bergi

--
| Jürgen Jakobitsch,
| Software Developer
| Semantic Web Company GmbH
| Mariahilfer Straße 70 / Neubaugasse 1, Top 8
| A - 1070 Wien, Austria
| Mob +43 676 62 12 710 | Fax +43.1.402 12 35 - 22

COMPANY INFORMATION
| web       : http://www.semantic-web.at/
| foaf      : http://company.semantic-web.at/person/juergen_jakobitsch
PERSONAL INFORMATION