Re: RWW Topics

On 6/18/12 5:33 PM, bergi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> this group has wide scope, so I though it might be a good idea to
> collect the topics people are working on (concepts + implementations).
> This would allow us to create smaller, but more productive groups which
> can work together via Skype, IRC, Google Talk, etc.
>

> So here is my list of topics I'm working on/thinking about:
>
> - improve ACL (combine WAC + TAC + role based approach, variables)
> - request for access (like OAuth scopes for documents and triples)
> - improve Pingback (Authentication, CORS, Linked Data Basic Profile)
> - implementing the Linked Data Basic Profile (Collections, ...)
> - ontology to tell applications where to store data (aka bring your own
>    triplestore)
>

> Please share your topics.
>

> bergi

+1  .

Doing same on our side.

Will post some WebID ACL protected resources soon. These cover shim over
SkyDrive, DropBox, and Google Drive. Amazon S3 will follow after the
aforementioned.

Examples:

1.
https://kingsley.idehen.net/home/kidehen/Public/DropBox/WebID/openlink.ttl
-- you should be able to open this if your WebID is in the ACL for this
resource

2.
https://kingsley.idehen.net/home/kidehen/Public/GoogleDrive/HTML5%20ODBC%20Explorer%20Demos/spasql-html5-xmla-explorer-health-data-gov-sql-view-screen-1.png
-- ditto