Re: Another WebID ACL Test -- SPARQL Update based on Social Relationships

On 7/13/12 5:55 AM, Henry Story wrote:
> On 13 Jul 2012, at 05:05, Kingsley Idehen wrote:
>
>> All,
>>
>> As per last item in this series, anyone that has a WebID that resolves to structured data bearing the relationship:
>>
>> <YourWebID> foaf:knows <http://id.myopenlink.net/dataspace/person/KingsleyUyiIdehen#this> ,
> This is a great way to increase your social network, among SPARQL enthusiasts :-)
>
>> will be able to successfully perform the following tasks:
>>
>> 1. goto: https://kingsley.idehen.net/sparql
>> 2. execute: load <http://www.w3.org/People/Berners-Lee/card>
> I get a
>
> [[
> virtuoso RDF02 Error SR619: SPARUL LOAD access denied: database user 178 (kidehen1) has no write permission on graph http://www.w3.org/People/Berners-Lee/card
> ]]
>
> This is probably because I only just added
>
>   <http://id.myopenlink.net/dataspace/person/KingsleyUyiIdehen#this>;
>
> to my profile, and you may have an older cached version of my profile in store.

Deliberate, your particular WebID is part of a group mapped to the role
'kidehen' . I am going to remove your WebID from that group and you'll
be fine.

To prove the above is functional, when you get into the sparql editor,
type the following command to verify your WebID mapping:

select (bif:get_user()) where {} .

It should show that you are mapped to role 'rww' instead of 'kidehen' .

>   Btw. I used
> to have <http://kingsley.idehen.name/dataspace/person/kidehen#this> . which one do you prefer, or
> should one use both?

Stick with what you have, one of the key benefits of WebID ACLs is that
you should have keep on editing the social relationships in your
profile. Basically, this is about sticking to the Cool URIs don't change
dictum.

> IF that is a problem it does bring up an interesting issue, namely one of up-to-datedness of
> the store. The most efficient thing to do for this demo would be to do a Conditional GET on the
> Webid Profile I suppose...

See comment above.

>> 3. execute: clear graph <http://www.w3.org/People/Berners-Lee/card> .
>>
>> In between #2 and #3 you can just execute: select * from <http://www.w3.org/People/Berners-Lee/card> where {?s ?p ?o} .
>>
>> That's it.

I'll make the change so you can continue :-)

Kingsley