Re: Another WebID ACL Test -- SPARQL Update based on Social Relationships

On 13 Jul 2012, at 05:05, Kingsley Idehen wrote:

> All,
>
> As per last item in this series, anyone that has a WebID that resolves to structured data bearing the relationship:
>
> <YourWebID> foaf:knows <http://id.myopenlink.net/dataspace/person/KingsleyUyiIdehen#this> ,

This is a great way to increase your social network, among SPARQL enthusiasts :-)

> will be able to successfully perform the following tasks:
>
> 1. goto: https://kingsley.idehen.net/sparql
> 2. execute: load <http://www.w3.org/People/Berners-Lee/card>

I get a

[[
virtuoso RDF02 Error SR619: SPARUL LOAD access denied: database user 178 (kidehen1) has no write permission on graph http://www.w3.org/People/Berners-Lee/card
]]

This is probably because I only just added

 <http://id.myopenlink.net/dataspace/person/KingsleyUyiIdehen#this>;

to my profile, and you may have an older cached version of my profile in store. Btw. I used
to have <http://kingsley.idehen.name/dataspace/person/kidehen#this> . which one do you prefer, or
should one use both?

IF that is a problem it does bring up an interesting issue, namely one of up-to-datedness of
the store. The most efficient thing to do for this demo would be to do a Conditional GET on the
Webid Profile I suppose...

> 3. execute: clear graph <http://www.w3.org/People/Berners-Lee/card> .
>
> In between #2 and #3 you can just execute: select * from <http://www.w3.org/People/Berners-Lee/card> where {?s ?p ?o} .
>
> That's it.