Re: Contd: WebID and MediaWiki

On 7/5/12 1:47 PM, Henry Story wrote:
> On 5 Jul 2012, at 19:38, Kingsley Idehen wrote:
>
>> On 6/28/12 10:35 AM, Kingsley Idehen wrote:
>>>   -1. It asks me for my certificate immediately on arriving on the page (before I even see the
>>> content. This is off-putting for humans.)
>> Henry et al.,
>>
>> Please double check the inconvenience above. I've just updated the Virtuoso hosted MediaWiki instance at: http://kingsley.idehen.net/MediaWiki .
> A bit better. Now I clock login, it gets me to a place where I need to select three ways of logging in.

For now, I want to over state the options for authentication.
> That is already too complicated.

It isn't, just use the option that works for you.

> When I click login and I have a certificate it should ask me at that point for my certificate (immediate relation of cause to effect) and when done I should be logged in, or else arrive on the login page you showed. WebID login should remove the NASCAR login problem.

I believe in killing NASCAR by keeping its dysfunctionality in plain
site. At least in the short term since overt and explicit juxtaposition
is sometimes the best tool for cajoling :-)

Kingsley