Re: Contd: WebID and MediaWiki

On 5 Jul 2012, at 19:38, Kingsley Idehen wrote:

> On 6/28/12 10:35 AM, Kingsley Idehen wrote:
>>  -1. It asks me for my certificate immediately on arriving on the page (before I even see the
>> content. This is off-putting for humans.)
> Henry et al.,
>
> Please double check the inconvenience above. I've just updated the Virtuoso hosted MediaWiki instance at: http://kingsley.idehen.net/MediaWiki .

A bit better. Now I clock login, it gets me to a place where I need to select three ways of logging in.
That is already too complicated. When I click login and I have a certificate it should ask me at that point for my certificate (immediate relation of cause to effect) and when done I should be logged in, or else arrive on the login page you showed. WebID login should remove the NASCAR login problem.

Henry

> --
>
> Regards,
>
> Kingsley Idehen