Re: Using multiple protocols and identifiers for authentication and resource access

On 12/14/12 5:35 PM, peter williams wrote:
> Can you update your openid or oAuth provider proxies, and publish the
> endpoints etc.
>
> I've also built a multi protocol name linking site, multitenant,
> arouNd hosted in the azure cloud, and talks upstream to most oauth and
> openid ( and more enterprise ) protocols. By this means it indirectly
> supports browserid and I'm hoping webid, if we can get your gateway
> working again.
>
> I also added an oauth guarded Api that might even cooperate with your
> connection point manager.
>
> Anyways Lots to play with as several layers of nameid linking occurs.
>
> For legal/ patent reasons, I'm limited to the semantics and methods of
> saml sp affiliations ( though we are relaxed about what blog formats
> are used, sAml blobs or otherwise)

Peter,

For now, look at our current OAuth binding guide [1]. That said, we are
going to produce another that looks more like what you see provided by
other OAuth providers re. HTML flow etc..

Links:

1.
http://virtuoso.openlinksw.com/dataspace/dav/wiki/Main/VirtuosoOAuthServer
-- current docs (shows endpoint patterns etc..)

Kingsley

Company Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Twitter/Identi.ca handle: @kidehen