Re: Self-maintained semantic blogging platform

Excerpts from Nathan's message of 2012-12-07 21:02:06 +0000:
> Kjetil Kjernsmo wrote:
> > So, there's a bit of tension between my desire to have a blog pretty soon,
> > and what I want to develop. I would certainly be interested in developing
> > something, but realistically, I have very little time for it, so it kinda
> > stops there.
>
> So let's RWW it, we're a skilled group here.
>
> 1) define the requirements
> 2) find the quickest / lightest way to create it
> 3) reuse what we can
> 4) combine in to a package, and a few of us use it so it's maintained.
>
> Anybody interested?
i would at least follow and whenever possible join development :)

what do you think about considering using node.js? i know different people like different languages but every web developer nowadays knows javascript...

maybe we could evaluate some of existing pieces like this one:
http://jsantell.github.com/poet/