Re: RWW -- Informal Google Community

hi kingsley,

i of course thought about spongers today. i looked up the g+ api docs
yesterday, but there was nothing special about communities.

we might simply add a "asTurtle" category to community and paste in the
void description in turtle, so it would be easiest to parse for
everybody.

p.s. if anyone is interested in becoming a moderator of the
followYourNose community just drop me a line.

wkr turnguard

--
| Jürgen Jakobitsch,
| Software Developer
| Semantic Web Company GmbH
| Mariahilfer Straße 70 / Neubaugasse 1, Top 8
| A - 1070 Wien, Austria
| Mob +43 676 62 12 710 | Fax +43.1.402 12 35 - 22

COMPANY INFORMATION
| web       : http://www.semantic-web.at/
| foaf      : http://company.semantic-web.at/person/juergen_jakobitsch
PERSONAL INFORMATION