Re: TAC + roles + resource access control = UAC

The RDFS/OWL is now available in RDF/XML and Turtle format. I tried to
create a useful HTML document via XSPARQL without success. So I used
Protege/OWLDoc to generate a simple HTML documentation.

http://ns.bergnet.org/uac/0.1/universal-access-control

Last time no one proposed times for a Skype conference. So here two
proposals from my side:

2012-09-02 15:00-16:00 UTC, 17:00-18:00 Berlin
http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=09&day=02&year=2012&hour=15&min=00&sec=0&p1=0

2012-09-04 16:00-17:00 UTC, 18:00-19:00 Berlin
http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=09&day=04&year=2012&hour=16&min=00&sec=0&p1=0