Re: Fwd: wwwhisper project announcement (#ACL & https://login.persona.org)

On 8/10/12 12:38 PM, Melvin Carvalho wrote:

> On 10 August 2012 17:27, Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com
> <mailto:kidehen@openlinksw.com>> wrote:
>
>     On 8/10/12 11:12 AM, elf Pavlik wrote:
>
>         Excerpts from Kingsley Idehen's message of 2012-08-10 14:11:05
>         +0000:
>
>             On 8/9/12 5:25 PM, elf Pavlik wrote:

Yep!

Open Data Connectivity without Open Identity gets us nowhere, its just
another route to silo-fication. For real open data connectivity we must
have open mechanisms covering identity and authorization. Luckily, the
critical foundation is in place, we need demonstrate to the world that
is works. The Web is much more than linked HTML documents :-)

Kingsley