Re: An Architecture of a Distributed Semantic Social Network

From: Sebastian Tramp <tramp@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 14:29:04 +0200
To: Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>, public-rww <public-rww@w3.org>, Pablo Martin <caedes@sindominio.net>, Sam Boyer <act@samboyer.org>
Cc: Norman Radtke <norman.radtke@gmail.com>
On Mon, Apr 02, 2012 at 02:23:32PM +0200, Sebastian Tramp wrote:

ah, and btw. a student of mine curently tries to extend the data.fm engine with
dssn capabilities (sem pingback / pubsubhubbub / activity streams) as well as
support for binary resources.

He currently tries to look into data.fm code and setup a testbed.

@Norman: I think Melvin is active in the data.fm development so its good to
know is contact details :-)

Best regards

Sebastian Tramp