An Architecture of a Distributed Semantic Social Network

From: Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 13:36:36 +0200
To: public-rww <public-rww@w3.org>, Sebastian Tramp <tramp@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>, Pablo Martin <caedes@sindominio.net>, Sam Boyer <act@samboyer.org>
An interesting paper on building a social web by sebastian trap

http://goo.gl/4FQy8

I'm trying to collate a list of people or groups that are working on social
solutions.

So far I have a rough list of about 10 projects that are strongly aligned
with linked data and the read write web.

I'm very interested to hear if anyone is working on a social solution, or
knows some good ones.

Please feel free to reply on, or off-list, and I'll send out a summary of
everything