Re: RWW Challenge : Creating a decentralized Social Net by Year End

I really like this foafpress.org, and I would have suggested this very same
UI/UX techinque, had I not already implemented this exact same approach
myself. If you make only the following three modifications:

   1. instead of static labels like *About*, *Contacts*, *Activity*, you
   instead make those labels read as SPARQL paths to that list of content, for
   example, contacts = subject;foaf:mbox+subject:foaf;phone; and then load
   that list by executing the query represented by that path
   2. instead of vanilla presentation of each list, you instead determine
   how the list is presented by searching the global graph for JS "viewer"
   methods which know how to handle list of items produced by the viewer's
   path, by linking itself to the terminal property of the viewer's path, or
   the class type of the result (i.e. the viewer fetches JS methods
that q:handles
   foaf:mbox)
   3. give user a text field at top which allows them to enter either a URI
   from which to begin exploration, or a path to focalize on a set of
   information

...then what you have is the prototype I've created called qanvas.

-sherman

--

Thanks,
-sherman

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from
the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of
turning.
(James 1:17)