Re: [foaf-protocols] Bootstrapping the Semantic Inbox

On 10 November 2011 09:38, Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net> wrote:
> It may be worth putting up ideas like that that the group wishes to pursue
> on the wiki (I suppose there is one).

Yes, all community groups should have a wiki.

I've now implemented a basic semantic inbox, linked to my foaf, in
about half an hour ... not quite as good as toby's but it at least
sends messages to my desktop.   Will improve it over time.

Feel free to send me requests and I'll add it to my TODO list!