Re: [foaf-protocols] HTTP request header field for acceptable authentication methods

WebID is an ID verified by the metadata available at its web address.

It does not exclude SSLv3, require TLS or X509.

Short and simple is better.

In practice I think most people will eg. keep mod_ssl separate from
mod_authn_webid.

Best wishes,

Joe Presbrey