I will be attending but will be unable to use the microphone due to traveling by (loud) train, so I'll do my communication via the chat.

Cheers,
Robin

On fre, jul 10, 2015 at 2:08 PM, Le Phuoc, Danh <danh.lephuoc@deri.org<mailto:danh.lephuoc@deri.org>> wrote:

My regret due to a clashed meeting.

Best,

Danh

From: Alessandra Mileo <alessandra.mileo@insight-centre.org<mailto:alessandra.mileo@insight-centre.org>>
Date: Friday 10 July 2015 12:45
To: Daniele Dell'Aglio <daniele.dellaglio@polimi.it<mailto:daniele.dellaglio@polimi.it>>
Cc: "public-rsp@w3.org<mailto:public-rsp@w3.org>" <public-rsp@w3.org<mailto:public-rsp@w3.org>>
Subject: Re: RSP telco 10.07.2015

Hi Daniele, thanks for that.
I am not sure I will be able to attend today cause I have a clashing meeting that might take longer than expected.
I created a sub-wiki page on SCEP in RSP-QL [1] as a starting point, thus enabling Josi to contribute to UseCases from now on.

This is mostly a report of what happened in the f2f, but we would ideally like to trigger some continuous work on that side, aligned with the RSP-QL conversations, especially for embedding state management, windowing and stateful operators for SCEP within the RSP-QL semantics.

[1] is a start, but I would like to have a more stable group of ppl expressing interest in contributing.

Cheers,
a.

[1] https://www.w3.org/community/rsp/wiki/Semantic_CEP
Dr. Alessandra Mileo
Senior Research Fellow & Adjunct Lecturer
PI and WP Leader - http://www.ict-citypulse.eu
INSIGHT Research Center
NUI Galway, Ireland
Email: alessandra.mileo@insight-centre.org<mailto:alessandra.mileo@insight-centre.org>