Re: RSP telco 10.07.2015

Hi Daniele, thanks for that.
I am not sure I will be able to attend today cause I have a clashing meeting that might take longer than expected.
I created a sub-wiki page on SCEP in RSP-QL [1] as a starting point, thus enabling Josi to contribute to UseCases from now on.

This is mostly a report of what happened in the f2f, but we would ideally like to trigger some continuous work on that side, aligned with the RSP-QL conversations, especially for embedding state management, windowing and stateful operators for SCEP within the RSP-QL semantics.

[1] is a start, but I would like to have a more stable group of ppl expressing interest in contributing.

Cheers,
a.

[1] https://www.w3.org/community/rsp/wiki/Semantic_CEP
Dr. Alessandra Mileo
Senior Research Fellow & Adjunct Lecturer
PI and WP Leader - http://www.ict-citypulse.eu
INSIGHT Research Center
NUI Galway, Ireland
Email: alessandra.mileo@insight-centre.org