Re: [RSP-QL] Regarding standalone keyword 'NOW'

In general I share the concerns of Peter. We introduced NOW in [1] to
enable the possiblity to declare windows in the past, e.g., a window in the
interval (NOW-24H,NOW-23H].

If we are planning to use NOW in other situations (i.e., not in the context
of a window definition), can you point out the use case on where it is
needed?

Regards,

Daniele