Re: Half Day W3C RSP F2F in Berlin

Hi all,

is there a draft agenda for *27th* already?

I consider joining for the day, if it is a full-day meeting (can you confirm?), but - as I am not attending the IoT workshop, it wouldn't pay off for me to to only travel to Berlin
for a half-day meeting.

Thanks,
Axel
--
Prof. Dr. Axel Polleres
Institute for Information Business, WU Vienna