Re: [RSP] Telco 6.6.2014

Hello everyone,

I joined the group several days ago and this is the first telcon that
I'll try to attend.

I'm a PhD student at ITMO University (http://en.ifmo.ru/en/) and I'm
interested in RDF stream processing. I don't know how I can be useful
here, but at least I want to listen to you :)

Thank you,
Maxim Kolchin
PhD Student
ITMO University (National Research University)
E-mail: kolchinmax@gmail.com
Tel.: +7 (911) 199-55-73