Re: [RSP] F2F agenda & contributions?

Hi All!

As the face-to-face meeting in Sydney is getting closer, it would be good to establish an agenda and some guidelines for how to submit contributions to the meeting.

Some areas, which could benefit from face-to-face discussion, are:

- Concepts and definitions: As we have seen in the background review and email discussions, there are many partially overlapping concepts being used in different sources. If the group is going to produce any documentation, it would be important to establish one coherent set.

- Scope: What are we planning to do? In what order?

- Documentation structure: Especially which documents to start from?

- Requirements: What do we want to achieve within that scope?

- Working methods: When should meeting agendas be available? How to submit contributions? When is the contribution submission deadline?

I don't know how the decision-making process for W3C concept groups is defined, but I would assume that since only a part of the participants will be available for the F2F-meeting, the meeting produces proposals, which need to be later verified online? Or is this something that we should separately discuss and agree for the RSP CG?

Success of the F2F meeting will depend on the quality of preparation, for which there should be some time.

BR,

Mikko