Re: RSP next calls

Hi Abram,

I mean a list of tuples <s,t> where s is an RDF statement and t is a non decreasing timestamp.

Cheers,

Emanuele

--
prof. Emanuele Della Valle
DEIB - Politecnico di Milano

On Nov 12, 2013, at 12:27 PM, Abraham Bernstein <bernstein@ifi.uzh.ch<mailto:bernstein@ifi.uzh.ch>>
 wrote:

Emanuele, all

I am slightly confused.... so just to clarify When you talk about time-series: do you mean a series of numbers (expressed in triples) or a time-ordered series of triples?

Cheers

Avi