Re: RSP next calls

I wasn't at the f2f, so I'm not sure what all of the discussions
surrounding these two interpretations were, but I can see (1) being a
specific case of (2), so tackling (1) first gives us some boundaries we can
work with that we can later loosen to give us (2).

I think that a set of tools that can handle (2) will easily be able to
handle (1) as long as they don't assume some a priori finite limit on the
length of the stream. This means that eventually moving to accommodate (2)
shouldn't negatively impact (1) except perhaps some slight processing
performance.

I also see (1) as the more abstract concept with which we can develop all
of the relationships that we need to handle RDF streams and their
processing. (2) is then a way to make these abstractions concrete by
discussing how the data is serialized as elements, buckets, triples,
JSON-LD, or whatever other mix of parts are needed to get data through a
pipeline. (1) gives us a framework with which to build (2).

So +1 on working with (1) first and then approaching (2).

-- Jim