Re: AW: [RSP] Call Minutes

+1 for Darko proposal!

I would only add that other timestamps may be needed to represent other information, e.g. receivedAt, the time at which a streamed graph gets to the RSP. For a given graph this timestamp always follows the timestamp at which a simple event is observed. We may want to provide a minimal (and extendable) ontology for those timestamps.

Cheers,

Emanuele

Inviato da iPhone