From: Jason J.G. White <jason@jasonjgw.net>
Sent: Saturday, March 2, 2024 10:41 PM
To: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
Cc: public-rqtf@w3.org
Subject: Re: Possible additional CTAUR edit

On 2/3/24 08:56, Janina Sajka wrote:

I'm thinking our preference for controls that reflect standard

expectations over arbitrarily mapped keyboard shortcuts is an important

requirement. I propose we migrate it out of the Introduction and into

our requirements, though I'm not sure yet exactly where I think it

should go.

We created section 9 and included this requirement there, but we didn't remove it from the introduction. I propose removing it from the introduction.

Janina, are you satisfied with the way it's stated in section 9, or should we revise that further?

I'll fix the introduction.