Re: CTAUR Updates Branch Available

Thank you, Janina.

I pushed a change to your branch that uses ReSpec cross-reference syntax
to include the section number of the destination automatically. It
generates the link text of the cross-reference if you leave the anchor
element empty.

In section 1.2, I also pushed a change to clarify the discussion of
synchronous (real-time) and asynchronous editing. You are, of course,
welcome to revert or modify my proposals.

Otherwise, I support merging Janina's revisions.