Re: [External] Re: RQTF agenda prep for ASL

+the rqtf email list at public-rqtf@w3.org

Thanks, Raja--and good luck with that Internet connection. I know from
experience, as I suspect most of us know, that spotty internet can
really muck our plans!

The call today was quite short. We do have a updated branch of CTAUR
that was discussed briefly. And, we're expecting news from you regarding
immersive web captioning sometime in the next day or so.

Best,
Janina

--

Janina Sajka (she/her/hers)