Re: Scope of AI/ML and accessibility work

Thank you, Scott, for your comments.

Is there a good definition of "generative AI" anywhere? It's clearly a
subset of machine learning applications, whereas we are interested in a
larger set of applications and use cases, not just this smaller
category. For example, an evaluation tool that uses machine learning to
compute a score wouldn't be "generative", but it would be useful in
accessibility assessments.

I don't object to using the term "generative AI" in announcements along
with "machine learning", provided we don't use it to define or confine
our scope of work.