Re: Revised discussion of summary generation in Collaboration Tools

Thanks, Jason. I think you got it right.

In readying this today I'm thinking another minor tweak or two may be
needed. Seems 14A and 14B are about generating summaries to be included
with the content being developed, whereas 14c is for individual users
and a big win, if we can get it into tooling.

Nevertheless, there are situations where content isn't amenable to
textual summarization. I think we may need to account for that a bit in
14a and b. I'm out of pocket now until Thursday but will look at this
again.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka (she/her/hers)