Re: RQTF meeting schedule

Dear Steve, All:

My apologies for this late notice. There will NOT be an RQTF
teleconference this Wednesday 4 January. With all the changes underway
at W3C, we were unable to arrange for sign language interpreters for
this week.

Please watch this space for announcements regarding next week, Wednesday
11 January. And, we'll endeavor to post earlier in the week as to
whether we will resume on the 11th!

Best,

Janina

--