From: Jason White <jason@jasonjgw.net>
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2022 12:45 PM
To: RQTF <public-rqtf@w3.org>
Subject: RQTF meeting schedule

Dear colleagues,

As agreed at recent teleconferences, the Research Questions Task force
will continue its work asynchronously, with regular meetings postponed
until January 2023. I look forward to the resumption of RQTF meetings
then. Meanwhile, GitHub issues and the mailing list are available for
communication as work proceeds.

Please note: this is only relevant to the main RQTF meeting; work on the
Maturity Model continues according to its own regular meeting schedule.