Re: Linking to a time-stamped portion of a video resource

Thank you, Janina - let’s consider the details at the meeting today.
It also wasn’t clear from what I read that one could specify a time range in the link, rather than only a start time. All of the examples I found gave only a starting time offset from the beginning of the recorded media.