Re: Linking to a time-stamped portion of a video resource

I believe it's in the HTML 5 specs, but it may be the two media specs
from our Timed Text WG, Web VTT and TTML.

The feature is called "Chapters." It is unilevel, unfortunately. Much as
we tried to get nested structures into HTML 5, we did not succeed at
that.

I have begun raising the prospect of markup for Chapters. I believe we
want to support AAC symbol alternatives, and possible sign authoring
(e.g. ASL). Michael Cooper is in conversations with a group looking to
bring a sign authoring spec into W3C, probably to start in a Community
Group.

More when we talk!

Janina

--