Second WAI-CooP symposium proposal

Thank you, Judy, for the timely reminder.

The Research Questions Task Force considered the WAI-CooP symposium
proposal at its meeting today, reaffirming its earlier consensus that
everyone is supportive of the AI/machine learning topic, and comfortable
with the general format of the Symposium as conducted last year.

With thanks and regards,

Jason.